Fine Mineral Specimens Over $50
- Michigamme, Marquette Co., Michigan, United States
- 3 x 2 x 2 cm - Thumbnail
Aphrosiderite is a replacement of Almadine garnet by chlorite. Aphrosiderite has been a discredited mineral. This is nearly a perfect crystal.
- Saint-Symphorien, near Autun, Saône-et-Loire, Burgundy, France
- 6 x 4.5 x 3 cm - Sm Cabinet
Bright, vivid yellow plates and rosttes of Autunite from type locality.
- Featured in Special Editions
- Tsumeb mine, Tsumeb, Namibia
- 4 x 3 x 3 cm - Miniature
This is an Azurite from the Easter Pocket on 8 level of the Tsumeb mine. There are two large tabular crystals, deep blue in color and mildly striated. The largest crystal is 3cm and the other prominent crystal is 2cm across. There are many smaller crystals. It is near perfect without damage except for detachment points of course. It is very lustrous and sits nicely without aid.