Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Reduced Price
- Indian Head Rock, Basin, Jefferson Co., Montana, United States
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 2.5 cm - Sm Cabinet
Golden thick tabular crystals of Baryte to 2.3cm on edge. Nice specimn, sits well, with many crystals.
- Bukov mine, Rožná deposit, Vysočina, Moravia, Czech Republic
- Cu2-xSe (x~0.12)
- 6.5 x 3 x 3.5 cm - Sm Cabinet
Bluish grey metallic veins of rare Berzelianite in Calcite. Very rich specimen.
- Featured in Special Editions
- Tsumeb mine, Tsumeb, Namibia
- 2.5 x 2 x 1.5 cm - Thumbnail
NOt actually sold but returned to Amo
Interesting Amber brown to brownish red tabular, pseudo-hexagonal crystals to 2mm in clusters.