Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Featured in Special Editions
- Idarado mine, Telluride, San Miguel Co., Colorado, United States
- 9.5 x 7.5 x 4 cm - Cabinet
- Special Info
White, slighly faint pink Calcite crystals to 2.7cm. Fantastic fluorescence.
- Hard Scramble claim, near Baker, San Bernardino Co., California, United States
- 6 x 5 x 3 cm - Sm Cabinet
- carbonate, copper
Tight clusters of 1-4mm blue Caledonite crystals with darker blue Linarite. The two minerals are quite intergrown. Excellent specimen viewed under the scope. Formerly in the Jack Parnau collection.
- Wanlock Dod, Leadhills, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
- 11 x 6 x 5.5 cm - Cabinet
A great old time specimen with white Cerussite crystals to 15mm in a large vug rimmed by yellow Pyromorphite(?).