Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Mont Saint-Hilaire, Rouville Co., Quebec, Canada
- 5 x 2.5 x 2 cm - Miniature
- carbonate, REE mineral
- Special Info
- Type Locality
It was hard to capture all the crystals of Horvathite in this specimen. But they are honey colored, tabular and peculiar looking to 2mm. In association are light pink Rhodochrosite crystals. Horvathite-(Y) is not only a REE mineral but it is only found at MSH and the Saint-Amable sill in Quebec.
- Palermo mine, Groton, Grafton Co., New Hampshire, United States
- 7 x 3.5 x 4.5 cm - Sm Cabinet
- phosphate, pegmatite mineral
Nice tabular crystals of yellowish brown Hydroxylherderite to 4mm with a sprinkling of snow white Moraesite.
- Mina Ojuela, Mapimi, Durango, Mexico
- 13 x 8 x 2.5 cm - Cabinet
Delicate white, wafer thin white crystal sprays to 4mm in diameter. Total coverage with good stuff on the backside too. Obtained by Hampson in 1970 at the mine site.