Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Bull Moose mine, Custer Co., South Dakota, United States
- 8 x 5.5 x 5 cm - Sm Cabinet
- phosphate, pegmatite mineral
Micro crystals of red to orange Hureaulite to 1mm with black Rockbridgeite crytals of less than 1mm.
- Virgem da Lapa, Minas Gerais, Brazil
- 3 x 3.3 x 1.5 cm - Miniature
- phosphate, beryllium, pegmatite mineral
A single, large, possibly twinned Hydroxylherderite. It is more grey, not pink like shown in the photos. It's a good crystal showing all faces except for detachment at the base.