Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Monte Arsiccio mine, Stazzema, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy
- 7 x 5 x 2.5 cm - Sm Cabinet
Long acicular, metallic and iridescent needles to 2cm.
- Schneeberg dist., Erzgebirge, Saxony, Germany
- Pb2Sb2O6O to (Ca,Na,◻)2Sb25+(O,OH)6F
- 7 x 5 x 3 cm - Sm Cabinet
- Special Info
- Antique Specimen
Romeite is an old name, the new IMA mineral name is Oxyplumboroméite. It is basically a lead-antimony oxide. This is an antique specimen from the Vienna Museum. It carries an old label when they called is schneebergite (sse prov tab). The "Romeite" aka Oxyplumboroméite is in an area of 1 x 1.5cm and is a yellow pulverulent coating. It is associated with Sphalerite.
- Shijiangshan mine, Chifeng City, Inner Mongolia, China
- 4.5 x 5 x 2 cm - Miniature
Orange-brown radial groups of Roweirte 1.6cm across.