Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Poldory Sett, United Downs, St. Day, Cornwall, England
- 7 x 5.5 x 5.5 cm - Sm Cabinet
Exceptionally well formed glassy brown crystals of Cassiterite to 2mm.
- Restormel Iron mine, St. Austell district, Cornwall, England
- 6.5 x 6 x 4 cm - Sm Cabinet
Bands of rusty red Hematite through mass of Quartz.
- North Goonbarrow China Clay Pit, St. Austell, Cornwall, England
- (Fe2+, Mn2+)WO4
- 3.5 x 2 x 1.7 cm - Miniature
Gray-black submetallic crystals to 1.5cm. A desirable locality.