Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Reduced Price
- Kamariza mine, Laurium, Greece
- 5.5 x 5 x 4.5 cm - Sm Cabinet
Cuprian green Adamite crystallized into fine prismatic crystals and sugary clusters. There is a cluster of tiny 2mm Calcite crystals also. Very good piece of a common mineral but with a good rich green color.
- Rawhide mine, Mohave Co., Arizona, United States
- 6 x 3.5 x 3.5 cm - Sm Cabinet
This specimen has good coverage of pearly white micro crystals of Alamosite.
- Sterling Hill mine, Ogdensburg, Sussex Co., New Jersey, United States
- 6.5 x 5 x 3.5 cm - Sm Cabinet
Pink, bladed, and free-standing Alleghanyite crystals to 3mm amongst a field of white to pink fibrous Sussexite. Nice piece.