Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Allchar, Roszdan, Macedonia
- 1 x 0.8 x 0.6 cm - Thumbnail
- Special Info
- Type Locality
A small specimen of mostly Reagar with tiny brownzy crystals near the arrow and to the right. with high magnification, you will see two excellent crystals and several much smaller. It is an exceptionally rare thalium sulfide found in four places worldwide.
- Tsumeb mine, Tsumeb, Namibia
- 3.5 x 4 x 3.5 cm - Miniature
Purple to copper red and iridescent Renierite with golden Chalcopyrite.
- American Tunnel, Silverton, San Juan Co., Colorado, United States
- 4.2 x 3.5 x 2 cm - Miniature
A 3mm rhombohedran of Rhodochrosite on Quartz and Galena matrix.