Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Featured in Special Editions
- Ten-Percenter mine, Crystal Peak dist., Teller Co., Colorado, United States
- 5 x 4.5 x 4 cm - Miniature
- pegmatite mineral
This specimen was shown numerous times at shows across the country by Arnold Hampson. When we picked up the collection, it was one of the several specimens amazonite in his show case.
Good rich, deep bluish green color with with a base of cleavelandite. Sits perfect without aid, no damage. From the "Key-hole vug", 1986 by Don L. Smith Sr.
- Gillette quarry, Middlesex Co., Connecticut, United States
- 5.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 cm - Sm Cabinet
A stuborn subject as it would not stay focused! The Microcline crystal (2cm) is stark white color with a complex faces and a green tourmaline crystals to 7mm alongside in slightly smoky Quartz.
Collected in 1945 by Hampson.