Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Khovu-Aksy, Tuva, Siberia, Russia
- 1.3 x 1.0 x 0.5 cm - Thumbnail
- Special Info
- Type Locality
Bright orange fibrous crystals. Lazarenkoite is a three locality mineral according to Mindat. Identified by Dr. Igor Pekov.
- Tip Top mine, Custer Co., South Dakota, United States
- 4 x 3 x 4.5 cm - Miniature
- phosphate, pegmatite mineral
Color changing Leucophosphite crystals to 0.5mm. The entire vug is lined with crystals. The color is purple under incandescent lighting and green under sunlight. The digital camera really brings out the purple!
- Carter Oil Co. Poulson No. 1 Well, Duchesne Co., Utah, United States
- 3 x 2 x 1 cm - Thumbnail
Reddish brown crystals to 2mm in shale.