Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- San Venanzo, Terni Province, Umbria, Italy
- 5 x 4 x 3.5 cm - Miniature
Kalsilite, a feldspathoid, which occurs in silica deficient rocks, occurs as fine, acicular crystals to about 1mm in the many voids of this specimen.
- Foote mine, Cleveland Co., North Carolina, United States
- 2 x 2 x 0.7 cm - Thumbnail
- phosphate, pegmatite mineral
- Special Info
- Type Locality
At least three tiny 1mm clusters of bladed white Kingsmountite. Rare.
- Magnet Cove, Hot Spring Co., Arkansas, United States
- 2.5 x 1.5 x 2 cm - Thumbnail
Three lemon yellow less than 1mm crystals.