Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Eagle mine, Gilman, Eagle Co., Colorado, United States
- 1.5 x 2 x 2.3 cm - Thumbnail
Short stubby terminated and complex Fluorapatite crystal 2cm across.
- Medina pegmatite field, Pedra Azul dist., Minas Gerais, Brazil
- 5 x 4.5 x 4 cm - Miniature
- phosphate, pegmatite mineral
Faint yellow waterclear and complex Fluorapatite crystals to 3mm on Muscovite. The Fluorapatite resides on a conical shaped Muscovite crystal. It is 2.5cm long tapering from 3mm at one end to 1.6cm at the large end. It is seated just perfectly on the white tAlbite.