Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Featured in Special Editions
- Almadén Mine, Ciudad Real, Spain
- 6.5 x 4 x 5.5 cm - Sm Cabinet
- Ore Minerals
- Special Info
Sample of massive crystalline adamantine red Cinnabar collected by Tom Loomis himself while on a field trip with the South Dakota School of Mines Society of Economic Geologists in 2005. Almaden Mines have been producing Mercury ores continuously for over 2,000 years (MR 19-5 1988, p 297).
- Yunchangping mine, Dadongla Hg-Zn ore field, Tongren, Guizhou, China
- 4 x 2 x 2.5 cm - Miniature
A 9mm cherry red, translucent Cinnabar crystals on white Dolomite.