Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Reduced Price
- Discounts/Promos do NOT apply to this item
- Merekski dist., Bureya Massif, Khabarovskiy Kray, Russia
- 5 x 7 x 4 cm - Sm Cabinet
Absolutely superb well formed, dark brown Cassiterite crystals to over 2cm with a beautiful adamantine luster and a few smoky Quartz points to 1cm covering matrix. Excellent piece!
- Newry Mica mine, Oxford Co., Maine, United States
- 5.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 cm - Sm Cabinet
A few 1 to 1.5cm dark brown Cassiterite grains (no crystal faces) associated with Mica and smoky Quartz. Collected in 1945 by Arnold Hampson.