Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Taquaral, Itinga, Minas Gerais, Brazil
- 8 x 5 x 4 cm - Sm Cabinet
This is a very interesting specimen, mineralogically. All of the spongy mass has a goldish iridescence. I believe these to be Siderite or Calcite, which are elongated scalenohedral crysals grown in parallel. The bulk of the specimen is a large smoky Quartz crystal upon which neat little 1-4mm clusters of Eosphorite are grown.
- Medina pegmatite field, Pedra Azul dist., Minas Gerais, Brazil
- 5 x 4.5 x 4 cm - Miniature
- phosphate, pegmatite mineral
Faint yellow waterclear and complex Fluorapatite crystals to 3mm on Muscovite. The Fluorapatite resides on a conical shaped Muscovite crystal. It is 2.5cm long tapering from 3mm at one end to 1.6cm at the large end. It is seated just perfectly on the white tAlbite.