Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Kintore Opencut, Broken Hill, New South Wales, Australia
- 5.5 x 4 x 2.5 cm - Sm Cabinet
Colorless to white, translucent, Cerussite crystals to 6mm. This specimen is out the University of Texas at El Paso - Economic Mineral Collection, with tag. (it's famous).
- South mine, Broken Hill, New South Wales, Australia
- (Fe,Mn)8 Si6 O15 (OH,Cl)10
- 2.8 x 1.9 x 1.5 cm - Thumbnail
Superb specimen of large Pyrosmaltite crystals showing a deep reddish brown color. Formerly in the collection Earl Calvert and Barbara Cureton.