Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Broken Hill, New South Wales, Australia
- 7.5 x 5 x 5.5 cm - Sm Cabinet
Nice cluster of white and lustrous Anglesite crystals up to 1.5cm. These pieces are hardly ever seen on the market from this classic and large deposit.
- South mine, Broken Hill, New South Wales, Australia
- 8 x 4.5 x 4 cm - Sm Cabinet
A cool black botryoidal crystal aggregates to 8mm.
- Reduced Price
- NBHC mine, Broken Hill, New South Wales, Australia
- 6 x 4.5 x 4.5 cm - Sm Cabinet
Pink divergent groups of prismatic crystals of Inestite. The groups are 1.5 to 2cm. Excellent specimen with great crystals and is very rich. Hard to find good specimens of Inesite these days, especially from Broken Hill.