Recently Released New Additions
Introducing the "Mixed Minerals" gallery which is part of our New Additions galleries. This gallery contains mineral specimens for sale including calcite and more from places like Charcas, San Luis Potosi, Mexico.
- Charcas, San Luis Potosi, Mexico
- 13 x 7 x 6 cm - Cabinet
Classic locality for this form of Calcite known as "poker-chip calcite". This one is in great shape with the largest crystal to 6cm. All the crystals have that unique grey band at the center.
- Crystal System
- Crystal Habit
- Crystalline - Coarse, Stalactitic, Massive
- Perfect, Perfect, Perfect
- Vitreous (Glassy)
- colorless, white, pink, yellow, brown
- Trigonal - Hexagonal Scalenohedral
- Brittle - Conchoidal
- Willard L. Roberts Collection