Recently Released New Additions
Introducing the "Mixed Minerals" gallery which is part of our New Additions galleries. This gallery contains mineral specimens for sale including axinite, and vesuvianite and more from places like Franklin, Sussex Co., New Jersey, United States, and Sierra de Cruces, Coahuila, Mexico.
- Franklin, Sussex Co., New Jersey, United States
- 2.5 x 2 x 2 cm - Thumbnail
Yellow-orange thin tabular crystals to 1mm with minor pink Hancockite(?).
- Sierra de Cruces, Coahuila, Mexico
- 6 x 7 x 4 cm - Sm Cabinet
Three large Vesuviante crystals to 1.5cm with good luster etched out of Calcite matrix. There are several other minor Vesuviate crystals all about matrix.
- Crystal System
- Crystal Habit
- Massive, Columnar, Granular
- Indistinct, Indistinct, Indistinct
- Vitreous - Resinous
- blue, brown, green, yellow, white
- Tetragonal - Dipyramidal
- Sub Conchoidal
- Bill McConlogue Collection