Recently Released New Additions
Introducing the "Mixed Minerals" gallery which is part of our New Additions galleries. This gallery contains mineral specimens for sale including scholzite and more from places like Foote mine, Cleveland Co., North Carolina, United States.
- Foote mine, Cleveland Co., North Carolina, United States
- 6.5 x 4 x 3 cm - Sm Cabinet
- phosphate , pegmatite mineral
A 3mm vug with two clusters of white, stubby micro Scholzite associated with Spodumene.
- Crystal System
- Parting, None, None
- Vitreous (Glassy)
- colorless, gray white, white
- Orthorhombic - Dipyramidal