Recently Released New Additions
Introducing the "Mixed Minerals" gallery which is part of our New Additions galleries. This gallery contains mineral specimens for sale including siderite and more from places like Obercassel, Bonn, Siebengebirge, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- Obercassel, Bonn, Siebengebirge, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- 7 x 8 x 5 cm - Sm Cabinet
An old-timer from the University of Chicago with tag purchased by Charles Noll from another collector. It is handsome specimen with large curved rhombic crystals to 9mm topped off with Chalcopyrite crystals to 1cm.
- Crystal System
- Crystal Habit
- Tabular, Massive, Botryoidal
- Perfect, Perfect, Perfect
- Vitreous (Glassy)
- yellowish brown, brown, gray, yellowish gray, greenish gray
- Trigonal - Hexagonal Scalenohedral
- Brittle - Conchoidal