Recently Released New Additions
Introducing the "Mixed Minerals" gallery which is part of our New Additions galleries. This gallery contains mineral specimens for sale including quartz and more from places like Black Pine mine, Philipsburg, Granite Co., Montana, United States.
- Black Pine mine, Philipsburg, Granite Co., Montana, United States
- 4.5 x 3 x 2 cm - Miniature
Fantastic double Quartz specimen with several Japan-law twins to the main crystal. The large crystal is 4cm and has slight knick to the termination. The smaller crystals twinned to the main are about 8mm. Sits well by itself perfectly.
- Crystal System
- Crystal Habit
- Crystalline - Coarse, Druse, Crystalline - Fine
- Indistinct, None, None
- Vitreous (Glassy)
- brown, colorless, violet, gray, yellow
- Trigonal - Trapezohedral
- Chris van Laer Collection