Search Archived Mineral Specimens
- Featured in Special Editions
- Hagendorf-Süd, Oberpfälzer Wald, Bavaria, Germany
- Cabinet 10x6x4cm
- phosphate , pegmatite mineral
Dull, black zones of Hagendorfite in Triphylite. Ex. Dr. F. Krantz collection, with tag (see prov. tab).
- Poudrette quarry, Mont Saint-Hilaire, Montérégie, Québec, Canada
- Miniature 3.5x2.5x1.5cm
- Special Info
- Type & Only Locality
At least five excellent light yellow orthorhombic prisms with square outline. Very good mirco crystals, easily seen. This is the type and only locality in the world.
- Teofilo Otoni, Minas Gerais, Southeast Region, Brazil
- Miniature 4x4x3cm
Bright yellow sprays and tufts of Haiweeite from 3 to 6mm across, which is quite large for this occurence. with some orange yellow Uranophane. This is an outstanding specimen with good coverage on the face and along the sides. There are funny transparent colorless, worm-like crystals with green tips on this specimen. I have no idea what these are and if you buy it and analyze it, please let me know the result.