Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Mina Ojuela, Mapimi, Durango, Mexico
- 4.5 x 2 x 3.5 cm - Miniature
Deep green, glassy crystals of cuprian Adamite to 1mm lining cavity.
- Wausau, Marathon Co., Wisconsin, United States
- 8.5 x 5 x 5 cm - Sm Cabinet
- pegmatite mineral
This is just a locality specimen from the pegmatites of Wisconsin. It is mostly dark green massive Aegerine with some 5mm crystals associated with pink Orthoclase.
- Eveslogchorr Mt, Khibiny Massif, Kola Peninsula, Russia
- 5 x 4 x 3 cm - Miniature
Thin striated black plates of Aenigmatite to 1.5cm with brony plates of Astrophyllite.