Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Discounts/Promos do NOT apply to this item
- Mina Ojuela, Mapimi, Durango, Mexico
- 3 x 6 x 2.5 cm - Sm Cabinet
Wonderfully lustrous and large Adamite crystals to 2cm with white centers and lemonade-yellow terminations covering limonite matrix. Nice piece!
- Bali Lo, Ashburton Downs, Western Australia, Australia
- 1 x 0.6 x 0.5 cm - Thumbnail
Green to light green Aheylite occuring just as described in Handbook of Mineralogy: "in felted and matted aggregates to form botryoidal, spherulitic masses; radiating, prismatic groups. This is an exellent example. Small piece - 1cm.