Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Reduced Price
- Discounts/Promos do NOT apply to this item
- Schneeberg dist., Erzgebirge, Saxony, Germany
- 5.5 x 2 x 1.5 cm - Sm Cabinet
Here is an excellent older specimen from this important mining district. The specimen was originally labeled as having Pyromorphite in association. This was incorrect and it is Siderite, albeit an odd-looking Siderite. The Acanthite is excellent with typical rounded edges and showing cubic forms to 2mm throughout the matrix. The Siderite is prismatic, yellow to reddish brown and sometimes color zoned. A great specimen by any standard.
- Kruglaja Hill, Kola Peninsula, Russia
- 4 x 3 x 3.5 cm - Miniature
Large single Almandine garnet, complete on all sides. Locality specimen.
- San Benito Co., California, United States
- 8 x 5.5 x 3.5 cm - Sm Cabinet
Yellowish green, glassy Andradite crystals to 3mm with Clinochlore.