Mineral Specimen and Product Inventory Search
- Mina Ojuela, Mapimi, Durango, Mexico
- 4.5 x 2 x 3.5 cm - Miniature
Deep green, glassy crystals of cuprian Adamite to 1mm lining cavity.
- Sterling Hill mine, Ogdensburg, Sussex Co., New Jersey, United States
- 3.5 x 3 x 2 cm - Miniature
This is a better specimen of Kraisslite than Adelite. The Adelite, if there, are tiny pale green translucent crystals. The Kraisslite occur as orange platy crystals throughout the matrix.
- Wausau, Marathon Co., Wisconsin, United States
- 8.5 x 5 x 5 cm - Sm Cabinet
- pegmatite mineral
This is just a locality specimen from the pegmatites of Wisconsin. It is mostly dark green massive Aegerine with some 5mm crystals associated with pink Orthoclase.